Genie & John

Genie & John

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Done

Done. Done. Done.
I just completed finals week and my father was in the hospital for the week with blood clots in his lungs and legs for the entire week.  I am not sure how I accomplished  what I did accomplish with the stress of everything going on in our family.  But I got a 99 in both of my classes, never turned in anything late and still helped my parents as much as I wanted to.
I know that I had help.  Help from a husband who loves me and would bring me diner at the computer while I was doing homework.  He would empty the dishwasher or do the laundry.  All things I have done for years.  All while he balances his job and responsibilities as bishop of the YSA ward.  When I would say why are you helping me so much?  He would just tell me that I did it for him.
I am blessed to have him supporting me.
I had help from a loving Heavenly Father that is giving me that confidence that I have lacked my entire life to be able to say that I am a student.  This is huge for me.
And so for now, for the next two weeks, I am done with school.  I completed my first semester and not only that but I have been able to support my parents as my dad has been diagnosed with cancer and has been receiving treatment.
Until January 3 when I start again....

No comments:

Post a Comment