Genie & John

Genie & John

Monday, November 24, 2014

rhythm


So everyone has told me from before I started school on-line that there would be a rhythm.  I hated them for saying that.  I could not find a rhythm.  All I found was stress and hours and hours at the computer.  Actually hours at the computer, some at the laptop and then lots of reading.  I was cursing people for talking about rhythm.  I wanted to tell them that this white girl has no rhythm.  For real.  Last spring I took my daughter to a concert for her 23rd birthday and I was standing up dancing (like everyone else) and my daughter, as nice as she could, told me to sit down.  I had no rhythm.  
Well I think at week 10 of a 12 week semester I have found my rhythm.  I know how to get things done and how it all works.  
Rhythm is good and I just hope I don't lose it during the semester break. 

No comments:

Post a Comment